Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Download and fill up the Ethical Commitment like supplementary files.
- The File for Authors has been downloaded and filled up in order to upload like supplementary files.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements summarized in the author's Guidelines.
- The article conforms to the paper template.
- The sending file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word format.
- The text has simple line spacing; 12 points of font size; italics are used instead of underlining (except for URLs); and all illustrations, figures and tables are placed in the appropriate places of text, rather than at the end.
- DOI (Digital Object Identifier) or URLs for references are provided whenever possible.
- ORCID Code
- CvLAC ID for colombian authors
- The abstract complies with the structure: Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, Originality and Limitation of the research.
- Send as an attachment figures in 300dpi resolution in jpg, png, tiff and tables as spreadsheet files.
As the author of the article, I declare that is an original unpublished work exclusively created by me, that it has not been submitted for simultaneous evaluation by another publication and that there is no impediment of any kind for concession of the rights provided for in this contract.
In this sense, I am committed to await the result of the evaluation by the journal Ingeniería Solidaría before considering its submission to another medium; in case the response by that publication is positive, additionally, I am committed to respond for any action involving claims, plagiarism or any other kind of claim that could be made by third parties.
At the same time, as the author or co-author, I declare that I am completely in agreement with the conditions presented in this work and that I cede all patrimonial rights, in other words, regarding reproduction, public communication, distribution, dissemination, transformation, making it available and all forms of exploitation of the work using any medium or procedure, during the term of the legal protection of the work and in every country in the world, to the Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia Press.
The names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes stated therein and will not be provided to third parties or for their use for other purposes.