Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published or considered by any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments to the editor).
- The sending file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word and RTF format.
- The articles must have a minimum length of six thousand words (6,000) and a maximum of eight thousand (8,000). Critical reviews should not exceed fifteen hundred words (1,500).
- The article conforms to the Paper Template.
- The title should not have more than 20 words.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words and must complies with the structure: Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, Originality and Limitation of the research.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements summarized in the author's Guidelines.
- Verify that the citation style and bibliographical references comply with the IEEE standard.
- DOI (Digital Object Identifier) or URLs for references are provided whenever possible.
- Send tables and figures separately, in editable files with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi and a maximum weight of 500K in JPG, PNG format.
- Include the ORCID of each one of the authors with the complete URL (exemple: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9735-1541).
- Include CvLAC ID for colombian authors.
- The File for Authors has been downloaded and filled up in order to upload like supplementary files.
- Download and fill up the Ethical Commitment like supplementary files.
A document that presents, in a detailed manner, the original results of finished research projects.
Document that presents results of research already completed and published in other academic journals from the analytical, interpretative or critical perspective of who writes the article of reflection, on a specific topic, using original sources.
Document resulting from a completed research that analyzes, systematizes or integrates the results of published research on a field in science or technology, in order to account for progress and development trends. It is characterized by presenting a careful bibliographic review of at least 50 references.
Reflexión académica sobre temáticas relacionadas con la IngenieríaEsta sección publica artículos de reflexión no necesarimente derivados de proyectos de investigación de temáticas relacionadas con la Ingeniería
INNOVACIÓN Y EMPRENDIMIENTOArticulos relacionados con la innovación y el emprendimiento
As the author of the article, I declare that is an original unpublished work exclusively created by me, that it has not been submitted for simultaneous evaluation by another publication and that there is no impediment of any kind for concession of the rights provided for in this contract.
In this sense, I am committed to await the result of the evaluation by the journal Ingeniería Solidaría before considering its submission to another medium; in case the response by that publication is positive, additionally, I am committed to respond for any action involving claims, plagiarism or any other kind of claim that could be made by third parties.
At the same time, as the author or co-author, I declare that I am completely in agreement with the conditions presented in this work and that I cede all patrimonial rights, in other words, regarding reproduction, public communication, distribution, dissemination, transformation, making it available and all forms of exploitation of the work using any medium or procedure, during the term of the legal protection of the work and in every country in the world, to the Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia Press.
The names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes stated therein and will not be provided to third parties or for their use for other purposes.